The Gearnews Holiday Raffle Pt4: WIN Rode NT1 Signature Mic
It’s time for the annual Gearnews Holiday Raffle! In the run-up to Christmas Day, we’ll be giving away four prizes to lucky Gearnews readers! This week, our friends at Rode have kindly given us an NT-1 Mic!
The Gearnews Holiday Raffle Timetable
A reminder: Every 3/4 days running up to Christmas Day we’re giving away some cool audio and music gear. We’re going to be giving it all away to four lucky Gearnews readers!
- 11th Dec – 18th Dec: Lewitt LCT 240 PRO
- 14th Dec– 21st Dec: Harley Benton MR Classic
- 18th Dec – 25th Dec: Sennheiser Profile USB Mic
- 21st Dec – 28th Dec: Rode NT1 Signature Black
The third raffle for a Rode NT1 Mic is now underway! All you have to do to enter the raffle for a Rode NT1 Mic is to add a comment below this post, or below the Facebook or Instagram post announcing this raffle. Only one comment is allowed per entrant, so please don’t post multiple times or we’ll have to disqualify you. Part 4 of our raffle closes on 28th December at 23:59:59 GMT.
Rode NT1 Signature
Undoubtedly, the Rode NT1 has become something of a modern classic. Arguably, the NT1 is the microphone that democratised home vocal recording. Now five generations old, the NT1 Signature represents the purest version of the original classic mic.
Astonishingly, for such an affordably priced microphone, the NT1 has specifications that humble much more esoteric competition. The NT1’s noise floor of only 4db means that (according to Rode) it’s the world’s quietest microphone!
- Large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
- HF6 1-inch true condenser capsule, precision engineered to sub-micron tolerances
- Tight cardioid polar pattern for excellent background noise rejection
- Classic NT1 sound signature – rich, warm bass, detailed midrange and sparkling highs for exceptional performance in a wide range of studio applications
- Smooth frequency response and high sensitivity for incredible balance and clarity
- Extremely low noise (4dBA) – the world’s quietest studio condenser microphone
- High SPL handling capabilities (142dB) for capturing very loud sound sources
- Studio-grade shock mount and pop filter and premium XLR cable included
- Rugged aluminium body with a high-grade finish – incredibly resistant to scuffs and scratches
- Industry-leading 10-year warranty
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
Terms and Conditions for Gearnews Holiday Raffle
Participation is, of course, free of charge.
The minimum age for participation is 14 years. Participation is only allowed once – attempted multiple entries per competition automatically lead to disqualification. This raffle is for a Rode NT1 Signature Microphone.
All comments (here under this post, under the Instagram post for the raffle or under our Facebook post for this raffle) are collected. The Gearnews team will draw a random entry and the lucky winner will be notified by us. Employees of gearnews.com, the participating companies and their family members are excluded from participating in the competition.
Your data will only be stored within the framework of this competition and will not be passed on to third parties. Legal recourse is excluded and no cash alternatives to the prizes are offered. The prizes are not transferable. This competition, with a prize of a Rode NT1 Signature Mic, runs from Thursday, 21.12.2023 to Thursday, 28:12:2023 (23:59:59 hrs GMT). All comments received after this date are invalid.
By participating (submitting a comment) you confirm your acceptance of these conditions. Good luck!
- Manufacturer’s Website
The post The Gearnews Holiday Raffle Pt4: WIN Rode NT1 Signature Mic appeared first on gearnews.com.